Re: KDE 3.1.1 for woody + updates

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:37:45 +0100
Ralf Nolden <nolden@kde.org> wrote:
[..]
> XFree86 4.3:
>
> The XFree 4.3 builds are updated to Daniels' -0ds3v1 build:
>
> deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/X11 woody main

Hi Ralf,

first I want to heartly thank you for the work you put into your packages.
Now to the problem:  The xprt package depends on xprt-common,
which is not installable (because it is not on your site).
Could you please upload this missing package? Thanks.

IRONY ON
And much thanks for this: http://devel-home.kde.org/~nolden/konq.jpg
This makes women really love working on KDE.
IRONY OFF

If you had put up a picture like this showing you, I would have had no problem
with it. But I'm sure that you did not upload this wallpaper to
make a statement against prude or such. It would be to nice if you'd
replace Konqi by Katie (see http://women.kde.org upper left corner) to
make/set a sign for breaking up heterosexuality.

Isn't it blaming to read the history of kde-women:
"Everything started at the exhibition "Systems 2000" in November in
Munich with long nights, good music, lots of beers and an idea... and 3
people having a good time: Ralf Nolden, Torsten Rahn and Eva ..."

Anti-sexist greetings
FnScHy