Re: Problem compiling Application with SID & KDE3.1.1

onsdagen den 19 mars 2003 09.24 skrev Børre Gaup:

> This one should work
> ./configure --with-qt-dir=/usr/share/qt3

Getting QT/KDE applications to look for libraries in the /usr/share hierarcy
is a kludge, in the least, and it surprises me that it is not a debian policy
violation. Architecture dependent files should not be sought for in the
/usr/share hierarcy.

I am not sure exactly what happens in different situations, but I use
--with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3 --with-qt-libraries=/usr/lib