Re: Making PDF via KWord

Aryan Ameri said, and I quote:
> Hi There:
> When I want to make a PDF document with KWord (Using print menu), KWord is
> able to make a pdf file, but the result is crappy, many words are not in
> their original position, and all in all, it is unreadable. However, making
> PostScript files works fine, but anyway, windoze users can't view PS files.
> Is there any reason why the resulted PDF files are like this? Any way I can
> repair this?

You could try using ps2pdf to convert it. I'm afraid I don't know why it
is not working, but you may want to see if any other applications has
problems printing to pdf and if so file a bug with kprinter or with
koffice depending if the problem is global.
> BTW, I am using KOffice 1.2.1, on KDE 3.1.0 RC 5
It may be worth trying the 3.1.1 debs in sid.

> Cheers

David Pashley