Making PDF via KWord

Hi There:

When I want to make a PDF document with KWord (Using print menu), KWord is
able to make a pdf file, but the result is crappy, many words are not in
their original position, and all in all, it is unreadable. However, making
PostScript files works fine, but anyway, windoze users can't view PS files.

Is there any reason why the resulted PDF files are like this? Any way I can
repair this?

BTW, I am using KOffice 1.2.1, on KDE 3.1.0 RC 5

Cheers
--

/* Those who do not understand Unix
 *are condemned to reinvent it, poorly */