Re: Problem compiling Application with SID & KDE3.1.1

hi.

> Yes, there's a solution, and it WAS available to find by reading a little
> further back in the list.

I did that. I read most of the mails on this mailing list.

> You'll probably need to do:
>
> ./configure --with-qt-includes=/usr/lib/qt3

That does not work. Tried that before. Maybe I should have told...

I think the problem is that I have to install a dev Package, but in my I can't
find a "c102" one and the other is not working (described in my mail before).

so long,
Timo

--
... there are 10 types of people in the world -