Re: Problem compiling Application with SID & KDE3.1.1

Yes, there's a solution, and it WAS available to find by reading a little
further back in the list.

You'll probably need to do:

./configure --with-qt-includes=/usr/lib/qt3

OR

update the contents of the admin directory of your package, which guides the
configure script to the correct location of the qt headers (They have moved
from /usrlib/qt -> /usr/lib/qt3 )

HTH,

David