From: Randall Donald <ftpmaster@debian.org>
To: Christopher L Cheney <ccheney@debian.org>
Cc: Debian Installer <installer@ftp-master.debian.org>
Subject: kdenetwork_3.1.1-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Hi Chris,

Copyright:

kit, kmail, kmailcvt, knode, korn, kppp, kcmtalkd,
ktalkdlg, lisa, libkdenetwork, mimelib
GPL

kdict, ksirc
Artistic

Sorry to be so pedantic, but you need to refer to the copy of the GPL
 and Artistic licenses in base-files.

--
Randall Donald

===

If you don't understand why your files were rejected, or if the
override file requires editing, reply to this email.

----- End forwarded message -----