Re: KDE meta-package suggestions

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 02:11:57AM -0700, Ben Burton scrawled:
> Hmm, on retrospect the kde-extras idea seems questionable to me - it will
> take a lot of effort to keep it current and to ensure that all the apps
> it depends on are in good working order.

Yeah, I personally think kde-extras is far too big a package, and that
it needs to be split up into tasks, like I said in my post.

I did, however, omit -devel. This IMHO should be done, as below.

> Though I'd still like to see kdbg, kprof and kcachegrind in the -devel
> metapackage if it will be made, for reasons outlined in my previous
> post.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne