KDE meta-package suggestions

I am now open for suggestions on how to organize the new kde
meta-package(s). I was thinking about possibly having one that depended
on arts, kdelibs, kdebase (possibly kde-core?) then another depending on
all official kde packages (possibly kde), but I have not decided on this
yet.  I could also add other meta packages for related unofficial KDE
apps if desired.

I would like the following people in particular to respond: Ben Burton,
Daniel Schepler, Norman Jordan, Noel Koethe, and anyone else maintaining
KDE related packages (that I forgot to mention). Also if anyone else has
suggestions please respond to the thread as well.

Thanks,

Chris Cheney