Re: Nolden Wine Package Version for Stable

apt-get install libwine-print

libwine - Windows Emulator (Library)
libwine-alsa - Windows Emulator (ALSA Sound Module)
libwine-arts - Windows Emulator (aRts Sound Module)
libwine-dev - Windows Emulator (Development files)
libwine-nas - Windows Emulator (NAS Sound Module)
libwine-print - Windows Emulator (Printing Module)
libwine-twain - Windows Emulator (Scanner Module)

BTW: The packages are great! I can even run Half-Life
     with them, making my M$ install 100% obsolete!

 ~sth