KDE menus and kicker apps/menus...

I just installed Knoppix-KDE onto my harddrive and noticed that several menu items present when it is run from the CD are not available after it is installed, particularly the KNOPPIX menu/sub-menu items. Where is this information stored, and can it be copied from one installation to another; of course only if all the app links are present? Also, where is the kicker app. icon and menu information stored; and the same question, can it be copied from one installation to another?