qt-designer crashes

Hello,

I installed qt3-designer on kde unstable today and if I try to start
it (from the start-menu, kdevelop or the command line) it crashed. On
the command line I get the following error message:

:~$ designer-qt3
Segmentation fault

which is not really helpfull. By chance, I startet qt3-designer also
as root and it works. So I thought maybe the reason is the qt-curve
style. I changed it to Keramik and tryed it again and got the
following error message:

:~$ designer
Conflict in /usr/lib/qt3/plugins/styles/libqcdestyle-non-mt.so:
  Plugin uses single threaded Qt library!
Conflict in /usr/lib/qt3/plugins/styles/libqcompactstyle-non-mt.so:
  Plugin uses single threaded Qt library!
Conflict in /usr/lib/qt3/plugins/styles/libqmotifplusstyle-non-mt.so:
  Plugin uses single threaded Qt library!
Conflict in /usr/lib/qt3/plugins/styles/libqmotifstyle-non-mt.so:
  Plugin uses single threaded Qt library!
Conflict in /usr/lib/qt3/plugins/styles/libqplatinumstyle-non-mt.so:
  Plugin uses single threaded Qt library!
Conflict in /usr/lib/qt3/plugins/styles/libqsgistyle-non-mt.so:
  Plugin uses single threaded Qt library!
Conflict in /usr/lib/qt3/plugins/styles/libqwindowsstyle-non-mt.so:
  Plugin uses single threaded Qt library!
Segmentation fault
:~$

So it is definitely a problem with styles/libqt. But why are the
styles compiled with the single threaded library or what's wrong here?

By the way, wouldn't it be nice to have gideon in SID, too? Ok, it's
probably unstable, but isn't that what debian unstable is for?

Thanks in advance,
Michael