Re: Map keys to arbitrary commands in KDE 3.1

On Thursday 13 March 2003 01:27, Carl Baldwin wrote:
> Is anyone out there able to map keys to arbitrary commands in KDE.  I
> have been wondering about this for a long time.  Right now I am using
> KDE 3.1 and would like to map extra keys on the keyboard to control
> xmms.  I can't find a way to do it from the control center and I have
> searched the web for a while without a clue.

The program khotkeys is probably what you want.
Unfortunately it has no frontend in the Control Panel yet, but you can use the
KDE Menu Editor for that if you do not want to edit the config file directly.

Cheers,
Yven

--
Yven Johannes Leist - leist@beldesign.de