Re: Arial 9pt

hi,

> > If anyone has any ideas on how to fix the problem, or which package(s)
> > need to have bug reports filed against them, I'd be happy to hear about
> > it.
>
> I got the same problem. Downgrading libfreetype6 to version 2.1.3-10
> helped.

jep, that's exactly what I did. Yesterday I upgraded my Sid and after that my
Helvetica wasn't there. I added the line in /etc/fonts/fonts.conf which was
described in another thread on this mailinglist. After that I realized that
some of my truetyep fonts look ugly as well. So I downgraded libfreetype and
everything is fne now (even with newest fontconfig installed).

so long,
Timo

--
... there are 10 types of people in the world -