Arial 9pt

Hi,

after 1-2 weeks I updated my KDE 3.1 - sid yesterday. After having rebooted
today morning, my Arial 9pt font is wrecked up. I checked the fonts.conf etc
- the fonts get listed as they should and everything, even AA works.
But sadly, just in Arial 9pt (all other sizes are okay, but that is my
preferred font size) the "o"s and "a"s are badly crippled - all other font
sizes are okay.
I might have a slightly different setting from other people as my old 20"
monitor isn't exaltly 4:3 and I told that to X. Up to the yesterday update
everything looked fine.
Can Anyone tell what did this?

--
Thomas Ritter