RE: KDE 3.05 to 3.1...

When I run apt-get install kdelibs4-dev I get the following:

root@pc1:/home/twgray# apt-get install kdelibs4-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  kdelibs4-dev: Depends: libartsc0-dev but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: libcupsys2-dev but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

root@pc1:/home/twgray# apt-get install libartsc0-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  libartsc0-dev: Depends: libarts1-dev but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libasound2-dev but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libmad0-dev but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libogg-dev but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: libvorbis-dev but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

root@pc1:/home/twgray# apt-get install libcupsys2-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  libcupsys2-dev: Depends: libcupsys2 (= 1.1.14-3) but 1.1.15-4 is to be
installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

root@pc1:/home/twgray# apt-get install libarts1-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  libarts1-dev: Depends: libasound2-dev but it is not going to be installed

root@pc1:/home/twgray# apt-get install libasound2-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  libasound2-dev: Depends: libasound2 (= 0.9.0beta10a-3) but 0.9.0rc3-0.3 is
to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

root@pc1:/home/twgray# apt-get install libmad0-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  libmad0-dev: Depends: libmad0 (= 0.14.2b-3) but 0.14.2b-4 is to be
installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

root@pc1:/home/twgray# apt-get install libogg-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  libogg-dev: Depends: libogg0 (= 1.0rc3-1) but 1.0.0-1 is to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

root@pc1:/home/twgray# apt-get install libvorbis-dev
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
  libvorbis-dev: Depends: libvorbis0 (= 1.0rc3-1) but 1.0.0-1 is to be