Re: pinentry-qt (0.6.8) doesn't work

On Tuesday 04 March 2003 14:14, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> log out of X, switch to a console and log in to remove ~/.qt, then
> try pinentry-qt again.
>
> This does the trick for me every time, altough I know that that
> sucks :-)

Yes, that fixed it. And yes, I think you wrote about that already. I
knew I missed something. :) Sorry, couldn't find it in the archives.

Why is pinentry-qt making so much trouble? Is there /anything/ special
about it w/ regard to QT? Is this 'remove ~/.qt' and it'll work thing
a bug? Should I file a bug report somewhere?

--
-M