Re: Session management for XEmacs?

Hmm... well, arguably xemacs should be a little more intelligent when looking
for its config files - ie always look in a central location like $HOME/.kde
if the files aren't found in the current working directory..

Alternatively, could you not cheat, and instead of invoking xemacs directly,
make a wrapper script for it which does a cd /wherever-it-should-run-from and
then invokes xemacs?

Just a few thoughts, that's all..

David