Kde broken

Hi,

I have the following problem : kde freeze at startup.

The problem seems to be on the line "LD_BIND_NOW=true kdeinit +kcminit
+knotify" in startkde script. The last output is :

kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: KLibrary: /usr/lib/libkdecore.so.4:
undefined symbol: init_keyboard_layout

In fact my debian is a mix of sid/sarge/woody ; I probably broke
something. I tried to remove all kde package, and install the stables
from http://download.kde.org, but I have the same bug.

I can anyway start manually the kde session using 'kwrapper ksmserver'
from a failsafe session.

--
Julien Gilles.