Re: do kioslave::ftp and kioslave::sftp support asian characters?

I can only speak for the sftp ioslave.

The sftp protocol says filenames and such are to be encoded in UTF-8.  I don't
think the sftp ioslave code properly interprets the sftp strings as utf-8,
but that doesn't look to be too hard to fix.  I will put it on the TODO list.

Lucas