Re: KDE PIM in sid?

Am Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2003 15:39 schrieb Matt Sheffield:
> I've looked on Chris's unofficial packages as well as the official sid ones
> but there doesn't seem to be a kdepim metapackage or any of its components.
> Has someone compiled it for sid?

Hi,

I made kdepim packages for sid from the ktown source deb. I changed nothing,
just bare bones, but it works. I was rather rude with the QT headers I
thought would be missing (I copied the files from a woody system)... Yes, I
know, I read the thread after they were finished ;) But that should be no
problem at all.
I have 128 KBit Upload and even with the LARTC ADSL Wondershaper, full upload
lets downloads drop to about half the speed, so if anyone could give me space
to place a directory, I could set up an easy repository and upload it there,
so if anyone could send me a personal mail...
It's 2.9 MB together, but with my donkey running, multiple uploads would be
bad, this shouldn't hurt anyone without a DSL modem with stupidly large
upload queues (without Wondershaper the ping drops from 70ms to about 5000ms
with full upload).

Maybe someone will be interested in my knetmonapplet package (again, bare
bones), which will display the upload UNDER the download, using the normal
panel size.

By the way, did anyone manage to compile lyx-1.3 with the brand new QT
interface on sid? I made a simple package, but just with the old (but as it
is said - better) ... what was it? xforms? ... interface.
--
Thomas Ritter