Re: KDE PIM in sid?

Currently,the only solution so far i know is compile urself and make ur
own deb. Don't worry, just follow the steps and u can make the debs on
ur own. (Steal the woody's deb source and compile urself :P)

1. add this in /etc/apt/source.list
deb-src http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde stable main

2. switch to ur console and execute following commands:
   apt-get update
   apt-get source kdepim
   cd kdepim-3.1.0

3. now we have to modify some files to make compiling process smoothly.
   find "control" under debian directory and find "automake1.6", modify
   it to automake1.7.(make sure u have automake1.7 already.)

   And find "debianrule" under admin directory, find
   $QTDIR=/usr/share/qt and change it to /usr/share/qt3.
   Also, find --with-qt-includes, u have to rewrite it as
   --with-qt-includes=/usr/share/qt3/include, and add
   --with-qt-libraries=/usr/share/qt3/lib after that.

4. OK, done!
   back to kdepim-3.1.0/ and execute "dpkg-buildpackage -D"
   well...it might require u to install some packages, most of them are
   headers or libraries for kdepim.
   And after configuration, just wait ur hot and fresh deb pkgs.

Note: Still, it's not official debs, just a temporary solution.
      After sid debs release, you have to remove ur "woody" pkgs first.

Tim