Re: KMozilla in konqueror??

On 18.Feb 2003 - 00:47:15, Daniel Haas wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Today I heard about kmozilla, and that it is possible to use mozilla's
> rendering engine gecko inside konqueror. -So I installed kmozilla via apt-get
> and all necessary dependencies. I heard from previous postings to this
> mailing list, that kmozilla should not be run stand alone. So I clicked on an
> .html file inside konqueror and chose preview with -> KMOZILLA . Konqueror
> tried to embed something but it did not show anything. I only got the status
> bar in the middle of the document, where the html file was supposed to be.
> So my question is: How do I get this to work? Also, which version of mozilla
> do i need? (there are no dependencies in the kmozilla package, btw. I have
> mozilla 1.0 installed on sarge)

Hi,

I've got exactly the same problem here, also using mozilla 1.0.0 from
woody but I've compiled KDE 3.1 myself using konstruct. Sorry that I
cannot help you and me, but I think that it is to some extent important
that it seems this problem does not neccessarily depend on Ralf's
packages?!

Andreas

--
Wer alles bloß des Geldes wegen tut, wird bald des Geldes wegen alles tun.
		-- Italien