Re: compiling QT apps?

Corey Kovacs wrote:

> I've been trying to get some projects going in Kdevelop but every time I
> try to configure the app to compile I get this...
>
> checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1 (20021021)) (headers
> and libraries) not found. Please check your installation!

I had the same problem configuring yammi8beta on sid. I solved it by
installing kdelibs4-dev und passing --with-qt-includes=/usr/include/qt3 to
./configure . But I think it's more a bug in the configure stuff than in the
qt3 packages that qt isn't autodetected.
If this doesn't help, look in config.log why the qt test faild.

BTW: Is anyone packaging yammi, if not I will do it.

Greetings,
--
Andreas Bauer
andy@bauer-oe.de