Xinerama support in Ralf's debs

Hi,

I wonder, whether xinerama support is enabled in Ralf's packages for woody. It
is displayed grey in "control center/desktop/window behaviour/advanced". If I
start my laptop with xinerama and an external screen under kde (which works
just fine under other window managers) it more or less crashes: Only a small
subset of kde-elements is visible (a few desktop icons, part of the panel)
and it does not react on mouse or keyboard events. :(

Is anybody using kde3.1 on woody in dual-screen mode (with xinerama)
successfully? Would it be possible to compile the debs with xinerama support
enabled, if not already done?

Sebastian