which is broken, konq or my setup?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: which is broken, konq or my setup?
- From: Bruce Sass <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:38:29 -0700 (MST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.53.0302131627170.10912@bms>
I've been having this problem since purging Karolina's KDE-3.1 and
installing those in sid...
Konqueror says it can't handle text/html; always when using a "file"
type profile, sometimes even when using the "browsing" profile. If I
(re)load the browsing profile I can access HTML, but end up losing
everything I was doing (any tabs and whatever they were opened on).
Konq like this is 1/2 as useful as it used too be,
and GIT is getting much more use again. I like GIT, but :(
Is anyone else seeing this behaviour?