K3b and oKle packages update request

Hello,

The K3b project released 0.80 (final) a couple of days ago, and I was
wondering if/when an updated package would appear in the
ktown.kde.org archive.

Otherwise, everything is working well, though the oKle package has
always been slightly messed up. It should consist of a binary file
"okle", the execution of which runs the program. For some reason,
however, the current package only contains a binary "okle_gui" which,
when executed, returns the following error:

Please do not call the ogle_gui binary directly!
Instead copy it to /usr/lib/ogle/ogle_gui and then run ogle.

Following these instructions gets things working, but according to the
oKle homepage (http://okle.sourceforge.net/), since the release of
the latest version, this is the wrong way to do things, since it
conflicts with the standard GTK+ ogle_gui executable (overwrites it).
If you could adjust the okle package to eliminate this problem, I'd
appreciate it!

Thanks,

Christopher Martin