ktown -> sid transition for 3.1

I've been using unofficial 3.1 debs for a while now, with ktown's as my current choice. I see that 3.1 is now into SID officially, but conflict with *all* of ktown's apps. I would like to have the official SID debs, but still be able to use all of ktown's compiled apps (like k3b and some others). I ktown going to add back the sid branch, or is there something I can do with the woody branch? I would prefer not having to rebuild everything from source.

Thanks,
Peter Nelson