Re: Need help with sound in 3.1

On Fri, 2003-02-07 at 16:28, Peter Clark wrote:
> xmms-arts plugin available at http://www.xmms.org/plugins_output.html; to
> enable it, go to Preferences -> Audio I/O Plugins and for the "Output Plugin"
> select "aRts Driver" once you have installed it. For mplayer, in

Also available packaged by me, though the version in unstable is for
KDE2, at least until the KDE3 grand master plan is sorted out and I've
picked a sensible time to upload... you can get a KDE3 version before
then from http://people.debian.org/~cmb/xmmsarts/

Hope this helps,
--
Chris Boyle - http://people.debian.org/~cmb/