Re: kde 3.1 : Avantgo conduit for kdepim
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: kde 3.1 : Avantgo conduit for kdepim
- From: Olivier DELSOL <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 05 Feb 2003 23:14:41 +0100
- Message-id: <1044483291.4652.6.camel@mandarine>
- In-reply-to: <1044458429.27837.2.camel@mandarine>
- References: <1044458429.27837.2.camel@mandarine>
Le mer 05/02/2003 à 16:20, Olivier DELSOL a écrit :
> Hi !
> On the release announce for kde 3.1, I read that it is possible to
> hotsync the avantgo channels.
> I installed kdepim, and I cannot see this channel in kpilot...
> Anyone has a clue ?
The answer is at
The libmal library is needed during the kdepim built.
And it seems that this package is not (yet?) available on debian.