Re: KDE 3.1 and SID

This one time, at band camp, Doug Holland said:
> > I have tried contacting Brian May (bam@debian.org), who maintains heimdal,
> > and so far have gotten no response.
> >
> > - Chris
>
> Shall we spam Brian May with "UPDATE HEIMDAL!!!" requests to try to motivate
> him? ;)

I just saw a note from him on -devel that there are some known issues
with Heimdal that he is trying to work around, and when he is back at
home, he will try to get the newer version done and uploaded.  Maybe
hold off on the spam for just a minute longer :)
|  Stephen Gran                  | When all other means of communication   |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | fail, try words.                        |