Re: How to delete mail off the POP server after retrieval?

On Tuesday 28 January 2003 09:51, Matt Sheffield wrote:
> KMail is a very nice program, however, I have not figured out if there is a
> way to delete messages off my POP account once I have deleted them locally.
> It seems every email program has this feature, does KMail?
>
> Of course, I may have not poked around sufficiently...

In the pop account settings (Settings->Configure KMail->Network). Select the
pop account you use and you get a screen where you can set/reset this option.

You really should set this, otherwise your account will overflow... For
testing purposes (to not lose mail) or in special cases you can reset it.

Good luck,

Geert-Jan.