building packages from CVS

Hi,

I'm trying to build packages on Debian unstable with sources from the
KDE cvs, tag KDE_3_1_0_RELEASE (using this tag is ok, isn't it?).  arts
and kdelibs build fine, but kdebase fails (at the very end, after
compilation completed) with a problem of the konqueror.desktop not
existing (cp cannot stat it). Any help on this? (I dont have the logs at
hand to give more info at the moment...)

Thanks.

Raph
--
Free and Open Source Developers' European Meeting
           http://www.fosdem.org