Klipper stopped working! (No longer expands "%s"!?)

Hi all.  I'm new to the debian-kde list, so sorry if this has come up already.

I'm running Debian Woody with the KDE 2.2.2 that's part of Woody's default
packages.  I did an apt-get update/upgrade today (January 25, 2003), and
noticed a bunch of KDE packages were upgraded.  I didn't think much of it.
(They were coming from security.debian.org, of course.)

Immediately after that, however, I discovered that the Konqueror-launching
command that I use as one of the URL-handling actionions in Klipper no longer
works!  :^(

Previously (earlier today, and for months prior), if I highlighted an
URL in Konsole or another program, I'd get a pop-up window near the Klipper
icon on the taskbar asking what I want to do with the URL.  I'd select the
'Open with Konqueror' option, and Konq would appear and load the page.

Today, however, I now get a pop-up dialog with the following error message:

  Unable to run the command specified.  The
  file or directory file:/home/kendrick/%s
  does not exist.

I popped into the #kde channel on irc.kde.org (Freenode), and asked if anyone
knew what was up.  One person commented that it should be working, but to
try the following dcop magic instead, to see if it works until whatever is
wrong with Klipper can be fixed:

  dcop `dcop | grep konqueror | head -1` default 'createNewWindow(QString)' '%s'
  || kfmclient exec '%s'

(all one line, of course)

If I run that command from Konsole (replacing '%s' with an URL like
http://www.kde.org/) it works fine.  (Both when Konqueror is already running,
and when it's not.)

If I try to use it for an Action command in Klipper, however, I get this error:

  Malformed URL
  %s

:^(  It looks like Klipper is suddenly no longer expanding "%s" to the
actual clipboard contents!

I'm using Qt 2.3.1, KDE 2.2.2 and Klipper 0.9.1.
(I'm not sure what version of Klipper I was using prior to the apt-get upgrade)

Note: In both cases (both for the 'dcop' magic above, and for the regular
"kfmclient exec '%s'"), I've tried using both single-quotes ('%s'),
double-quotes ("%s"), and no quotes (%s).

I even tried making a dummy command for the URL action, which simply does:

  echo %s > /tmp/foo

Upon examining /tmp/foo after clicking an URL and choosing that command,
the file does indeed NOT contain the URL I highlighted.  It simply contains:

  %s

<:^(

What's up!?  Thx!

-bill!