Re: Need advice for mixed Woody/Sid system

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 10:48:55 +0100, Ralf Nolden wrote:

>There is XFree 4.2.1 available backported for woody. My opinion for a really
>stable system with current software is to use backports from woody where
>necessary (which is what I do, I assumed that everyone did the same and used
>the xfree 4.2.1 backport for woody).

Aha !   Sorry if I've missed a relevant posting, but can you (anybody)
give me a pointer to that Xfree 4.2.1 backported for Woody ?

AFAICT it's not at Branden's site
(http://people.debian.org/~branden/woody/) or Ralf's
(http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/)

Thanks,