kde hangs at startup (apparently due to dotNet style) !

Hello everybody !

I just upgraded some packages (the daily upgrade of my debian unstable packages) and was unable to start kde.

After a few tests, I solved the problem by changing the "widgetStyle" option to Keramik instead of dotNET (in my .kde/share/config/kdeglobals)

BUT I can't choose this Style for the moment. When I try to select it in kcontrol, it freezes...

And I kdm is now _very_ slow...

-> Any idea ?

For information, I'm using the latests Karolina's packages on Debian unstable, everything up-to-date.

I don't know if there's a log of apt or dpkg installations, so I think/remember that these packages were upgraded :

libdps1_4.2.1-5_i386.deb
libxaw7_4.2.1-5_i386.deb
xbase-clients_4.2.1-5_i386.deb
xfonts-100dpi_4.2.1-5_all.deb
xfonts-75dpi_4.2.1-5_all.deb
xfonts-base_4.2.1-5_all.deb
xfonts-cyrillic_4.2.1-5_all.deb
xfonts-scalable_4.2.1-5_all.deb
xfree86-common_4.2.1-5_all.deb
xfs_4.2.1-5_i386.deb
xlibs_4.2.1-5_i386.deb
xprt_4.2.1-5_i386.deb
xserver-common_4.2.1-5_i386.deb
xserver-xfree86_4.2.1-5_i386.deb
xspecs_4.2.1-5_all.deb
xutils_4.2.1-5_i386.deb

Hope somebody can find where the problem is and send a full bug report :)

Cheers,
Patrice.