KDE problem with .Xresources

Hi I have a Debian woody with kde 3.0.5a and I have a problem with my
.Xresources. When I log-in my Xresources are loaded, and after overwrited may
be by some Kde startup script.
I verify that it's load by putting some log information in
/etc/X11/Xsession.d/30xfree86-common_xresources

     11 if grep -qs ^allow-user-resources "$OPTIONFILE"; then
     12   if [ -f "$USRRESOURCES" ]; then
**        xrdb -query > /home/max/before.log
     13     xrdb -merge $USRRESOURCES
**        xrdb -query > /home/max/after.log
     14   fi
     15 fi

So after login I can see from log files that my .Xresources is loaded, but
when I run xrdb -query those information are non here, but a lot of other
things are loaded.

Any idea?