Re: environment question

Ralf Nolden wrote:

On Sonntag, 19. Januar 2003 17:02, Andreas von Heydwolff wrote:

Ralf Nolden wrote:

Yes, please :-)  But please, start with english. Let the translators from
KDE do the translation to all other languages :-)

Ralf

Andreas

Ok, btw, is there a KDE documentation specific framework that I should
try to follow? (Will switch to private mail after this mail).

Yes. Please take a look at i18n.kde.org and developer.kde.org which has all the info about writing docbook KDE-style Documentation. I'll send you a template if you can't find a suitable one.

Ralf

Hello Ralf and Benoit (in reply to your new posting),

I am sorry to say that I'm not yet ready to do my piece of documentation work about compiling KDE apps under Debian all too soon. A severe cold caught me and this week I am struggling to do my daily and mid range duties of which some are already overdue. A few days ago it seemed I could quickly squeeze in what I had offered earlier in this thread in a couple of hours. Now too many other tasks are waiting just around the corner.

I would need to get acquainted with docbook format documentation first and will not be able to take enough time for all of that within the next month or so. If noone else will have undertaken the share I wanted to contribute, I will come back to the thing when things lighten up.

Best regards,

Andreas