Re: RN's debs noatun mp3 problem

On Tuesday 21 January 2003 14:26, Regnat Nikolaus wrote:

> I've encountered one small problem regarding noatun. The mp3 playback seems
> not to work correctly (at least on my system - maybe someone can verify
> this). noatun spills out the track with many errors. Playback of wav files

Seems familiar..

Easy answer:

Noatun is crap. Use xmms.

Hard answer:

Sorry I don't quite remember what the package is called but there is a special
mpeg player package for arts that you need. libarts-mpeg or something like
that.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1 (RC6) on Debian GNU/Linux