Re: Unable to install kde3.1 on unstable

On Thursday 16 January 2003 11:53 am, Karolina Lindqvist wrote:

> Ah, there is where it is. I tried going through www.debian.org, since I had
> forgetten exact where the old packages were kept, but gave up, and just
> rebuilt from sources, figuring that would be faster than finding the place.

Ahhh, thankyou. I've installed that now, as it gives me libfam-dev, which is
also needed to install kdelibs-dev. I can't find the original libfam-dev for
libfam0 2.6.9-3 anywhere. Sarge has an earlier version. All seems well for
the moment.

Side note - is there any way to get debian menus intergrated with your kde
debs? They're not present on a clean install of kde3.1, only after an upgrade
from 3.0.x

--
dan