Re: more apps, and sources :-)

nolden@kde.org (2003-01-10 at 1152.02 +0100):

> Also, it would be nice if someone would care about a debian.kde.org (or a
> kde.debian.org respectively) webpage to collect all the info for KDE on
> debian and fill that with content about new apps, where to get KDE for
> woody/sid and how to install it, which features you could use, deblines etc.
>
> Ralf

I could help maintaining this webpage. I think that idea would help a
lot of people as it may be a way of joining many information collected
from lists, news, etc..

Sergio.

--
Sergio Rodríguez de Guzmán Martínez| Si quieres ser feliz, enteramente
sguzman@inicia.es                  | solo, jamás lo conseguirás.   --