Still problems creating woody KDE 3.0.5a debs for PowerPC (kcmlilo?)

Hi
My best wished to everybody for a Happy New Year!

I managed to to build almost all 3.0.5a-KDE packages for PowerPC (based on the
sources provided at
http://download.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/3.0.5a/Debian/woody/.
For each package I proceeded like this (using a home grown Ruby script):
- First created a debootstrap environment for woody.
- used chroot to executed the steps:
>- Additionally: apt-get install build-essential devscripts
>- dpkg-source -x *.dsc
> made the following substitutions in debian.control
libpng3-dev -> libpng2-dev
libaudio-dev -> libaudiofile-dev
>- apt-get install <all mentioned dependencies>
For the following packages needed additional dependencies:
qt3 libpng2-dev
kdeartwork xlibs-dev zlib1g-dev
kdeedu xlibs-dev
kdegames libfam-dev libasound2-dev
kdegraphics libqt3-dev imlib-dev libpng2 libpng2-dev
>- debuild
>- testing whethter dpkg -i <new *.deb> ; apt -f install
verified, that all the builded packages could be installed (in the same
chroot)

I hope these (small) changes will find their way back into the CVS. I think
some of these omissions (kdeedu, kdegames,kdeartwork) are also in the 3.1
branch.

I have one big problem: kdeadmin does not complete, because it somehow insists
into creating kcmlilo, which does not make sense on non x86-architecture.
Here the snippet from my log:

make[3]: Leaving directory `/build/kdeadmin/kdeadmin-3.0.5a/obj-powerpc-linux'
make[2]: Leaving directory `/build/kdeadmin/kdeadmin-3.0.5a/obj-powerpc-linux'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/build/kdeadmin/kdeadmin-3.0.5a/obj-powerpc-linux'
dh_install
cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/kcm_lilo.la': No such file or
directory
dh_install: command returned error code
make: *** [install] Error 1
debuild: fatal error at line 456:
dpkg-buildpackage failed!
Has anybody a tip how to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

--
Niklaus Giger
Wieshoschet 6