Re: arts Curiosity

On Fri, 2002-11-29 at 21:05, Robert Tilley wrote:
> After KDE 3.1beta2 opens, I must perform an 'artsd &' to start the arts
> daemon.  Into which file should I insert this command so that the arts server
> is run at startup?

Go to the KDE Control Center (kcontrol), Sound & Multimedia, Sound
System (or Sound Server). There's a checkbox at the top of the first tab
to "Start aRts soundserver on KDE startup". Select it and apply.

Hope this helps,

--
Chris Boyle - Debian Developer (cmb) - aewm++, sapphire, xmmsarts
GPG: B7D86E0F, MSN: shortcipher@hotmail.com, ICQ: 24151961,