Re: qt3.0.5 & kde 3.0.4 - howto recompile?

> > A run with a hand-coded qt program, it works fine.
> > Apparently the problem lies within Qt Designer.
>
> I will try that in a minute...

I failed to fix the problem: Postgresql and Mysql work fine, but I still
could not activate them within QtDesigner. Removing and reinstalling mysql
and its plugins: the problem is still there. I assume it is a correct
way to 'recompile' the plugin against the new Qt 3.0.5. Pls correct me, if it is wrong.

As I downgraded my KDE to 3.0.3, the problem was solved!

Perhaps we can classify it as a Qt designer's bug(?)

Regards,
Setyo Nugroho