qt3.0.5 & kde 3.0.4 - howto recompile?

I just upgraded from kde 3.0.3 to 3.0.4.
I have problems with database connectivity.

from the website of trolltech:
"Warning: Qt 3.0.5 introduces changes into some aspects of plugins, in
particular regarding loading, path handling and library versions. As a
result of this change, no plugins compiled with Qt 3.0.4 and earlier
will work with Qt 3.0.5 and later: they must be recompiled."

This means IMHO one must recompile all kde plugins (if not whole kde) against
qt 3.0.5.
The question is: how to recompile KDE, Postgrsql & mysql plugins?

Regards,
Setyo Nugroho