Re: KDE3.1 release?

On Sunday 24 November 2002 08:16 pm, Charles de Miramon wrote:
> > If not is there a good reason for it to me missing, or is there a problem
> > with it that needs fixing?
>
> To my knowledge, Kdebindings is just a place on KDE CVS where developpers
> can put software to create bindings or store bindings.

No, I completely disagree.  Qt# development takes place outside of KDE's cvs
for the most part, but that is only because some people would like to work on
the binding, but do not want to hassle with kde's cvs build system.   I
sincerely hope that the packages are included kdebindings in the various
distros.  It is an important way for these bindings to guarantee library
availability on the various distros.  As for Qt#, once we are rid of the
dependency upon QtC we'll be starting on the KDE# bindings in earnest.

> The new Eric3 integrated IDE for Python and KDE looks like hot stuff.

Agreed :-)

Cheers,

Adam