Re: meinproc

Daniel Schepler wrote:
> Is this actually a libxml2 problem?  If so, is the libxml2 upstream
> aware of this problem, or should I submit a bug report?

Yes, please report it.

AFAIK latest working libxlm2 version is 2.4.24 in sarge. 2.4.26 was
completely broken -

Now 2.4.27 hangs. I was busy updating translations for 3.1 release and
didn't time to dig into it. So I just downgraded to latest working
version. I you decide to do it as well, note that you have to
recompile (make clean && make && make install) kdelibs/kdoctools.

--
Hasso Tepper
KDE Estonian Team