RE: Fonts on KDE

You're thinking of this document:

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/FDU/

which covers how to get TT fonts installed and anti-aliased. I've got them
installed and anti-aliased just fine but KDE doesn't see them. Gnome tools
and gronky old X tools do. So I'm thinking I'm missing some KDE specific
index file but I'm not sure what it is. I suppose it's also possible I've
got some bad configuration that KDE chokes on but gnome and X just breeze
past.

I appreciate the help though. This document

http://www.paulandlesley.org/linux/debian_tt.html

might be more relevent for me although it is old.