Problem Downloading Apt Sources

I was running KDE 3.1b2 on my system and am have been seeking apt-sources to
update to the latest  stable version, until 3.1 is officially released.  The
following is from the latest sources provided to me.

Failed to fetch
http://download.us.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/latest/Debian/sid/./Packages  404
Not Found
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://download.us.kde.org ./ Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/download.us.kde.org_pub_kde_stable_latest_Debian_sid_._Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

Does anyone else have any recommendations for an apt-gettable KDE source?
--
Comments are most appreciated,

Bob