Re: encoding ogg in konqueror

I had a discussion with Chris about this a while back (i think when kde3
first came out).  I believe io_slave has to be compiled with the lame
libraries installed in order for this feature to be available (my memory
is a little foggy on the exact details), but because of the mp3 patent
this is not possible in Debian.  At least that was the explanation I was
given.

Todd